A day in your life with us
We offer you a student job in the Selling department at the leading home furnishing company in the world! We will give you the chance to learn and develop your skills in web analytics by being part of the daily life of the e-commerce team. You can count on a strong mentorship and you will be involved in multiple projects.
You will also become an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values. We hope you’ll enjoy working with operational tasks in a dynamic and changing environment.
You will have the chance to participate in different meetings with a variety of stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Design, etc.) which will give you a broad overview of the IKEA business. Your active and constructive participation will be valued.
The internship would take place in July, August or September for 1 month (start and end dates are flexible and to be discussed further).
Who you are
You are curious about consumer behavior online, e-commerce trends & web analytics. You have a broad knowledge of e-commerce and you are willing to learn more by analyzing our website using different tools.
You have a strong interest in numbers, statistics and like to play with data in general. Excel & PowerPoint regular usage is a must. Trainings for the different web analytics tool (Google Analytics & Looker Studio) will be provided but a basic knowledge is appreciated.
SQL knowledge is mandatory, with an experience of querying & exploring datasets. An existing experience of BigQuery would be great.
You are proactive and positive, and you like to find solutions. Your sense of teamwork has been proven as you will support the e-commerce team to which you are attached.
Your language skills (comfortable to work in English, FR or NL native is a plus), your thoroughness and your ability to carry out actions from A to Z will be essential for the position of Junior Web Analyst at IKEA Belgium.
Our team within Ikea
You will work closely with the Digital Sales Analyst in order to:
- Update & improve our web analytics dashboards in Looker Studio (automation & efficiency)
- Work with BigQuery to connect our dashboards more efficiently to our data sources. Possibility to run machine learning models on big datasets.
- Support in the analysis of the website (before / after optimization, post campaign analysis, identification of potential issues online)
- Propose ideas & suggestions in ways to improve content or experience online based on your analysis
- Present the results of the different analysis to the concerned stakeholders