About IKEA Industry. As IKEA’s own furniture manufacturer our role is to offer a unique advantage for IKEA as a world leader in home furnishing. IKEA Industry has 40 production units, across 22 sites in 8 countries: Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Portugal, Sweden, Lithuania, China, and Hungary. Our operations include forestry, sawmills, boards, component, and furniture production. About 17,500 co-workers work at IKEA Industry. The IKEA culture and values shape everything we do. Not only do the IKEA values bring us together, they also help us to do business successfully.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join us as Risk & Security Leader in our factory in Wielbark. This is a crucial role in our production, with big impact on our business and people.
We are the largest factory in Poland, producing furniture made of solid pine wood. One of the largest sawmills in Poland operates in Wielbark, 100% sawing wood from the forests of north-eastern Poland. Our company also includes a glued board factory and a furniture factory, as well as a pellet factory in the same location. We employ over 1,600 people.Job description
You will have following responsibilities:
- Implement IKEA Security requirements and create, maintain, and update local procedures and working methods to ensure that are known within organization. This includes coordination of third party security provider.
- Support implementation and integration of the Risk Management into the business processes (and functions), resulting in an annual risk mapping and identifying key risks.
- Conduct Internal investigations of non-compliance and make sure that process is executed according to the corporate requirements. Ensure that trust line cases are adequately followed-up.
- Coordinate Crisis Management process and ensure that response to different kinds of emergencies, incidents follows emergency procedures.
- Cooperate with key stakeholders and support them in developing documented Business Contingency Plan.
- Perform due diligence of new business partners.
- Perform duties in accordance with company guidelines regarding Information Security / Data privacy.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you come from background of internal control, audit, corporate security, law enforcement. You preferably bring good understanding of the production and logistic processes. You have in-depth knowledge of local legislation. As a person, you have a high level of integrity, with strong stakeholder management. You are able to work independently, with strong influencing and coaching skills. You enjoy solving problems and you do not hesitate to take decisions. Good command in English is required.More Information
If this sounds like a great new challenge for you, please send us your CV and cover letter by January 20, 2023. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, do not hesitate to contact us:
recruitment process: email@example.com
role specific: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
By submitting the application, you voluntarily consent for the processing of your personal data contained in the application documents provided by you by IKEA Industry Poland Sp. z o.o., Branch Wielbark, Stefana Czarnieckiego Street 17A, 12-160 Wielbark, for the purposes of the recruitment process as well as for transferring the data to the company within Inter IKEA and by IKEA Industry Poland Sp. z o.o., Branch Wielbark, Stefana Czarnieckiego 17A, 12-160 Wielbark, also for the purposes of potential future recruitment processes as well as for transferring the data to the company within Inter IKEA.