IKEA Food Supply is the global wholesaler for food & beverage products within IKEA. By providing management oversight; Business Navigation is accountable for the coordination and control of i.a. fact based decision-making by supporting with systems, tools, insights and recommendations; to enable goal achievement and customer satisfaction; to provide cost-efficient quality food & beverage products to IKEA Retail companies.
As Business Analyst you support the navigation of business performance by delivering relevant, accurate and fact-based business analytics at the right time, based on business needs. You are the business analytics expert that can convert complex and large data sets, into facts that in turn deliver to actionable insights and user friendly performance reports.
· are an active business partner by providing business analytics for business insights and performance reports, both year cycle based and ad hoc
· are responsible to monitor, analyse and follow up business performance, across all performance areas and relevant dimensions. Present and share in a way that is understandable and actionable
· contribute to business development and innovation by analysing business consequences of different scenarios, through scenario planning, modelling, risk assessment and contingency planning
· identify business opportunities and areas of improvement and initiate, lead and/or contribute to improvement work
· understand and apply how business analytics is used today and what the strategies and plans are for the future
· act as an ambassador for a performance culture, work to enhance business understanding in the unit
· contribute to the development of business analytical approaches and business information tools. Be the super-user of business information tools in specific and business analytics in general
· lead and take an active part in the goals and target process together with different functions at IKEA Food Supply
· actively support with quantitative insight and analysis in project based development initiatives
To be successful in this role you are/have:
· Academic degree within finance, business administration, economics or similar
· Experience from working within a global environment, preferably having an understanding of the IKEA business model and value chain
· Management consulting experience is an advantage
· Deep knowledge about business analytics across performance areas
· Good knowledge about how to present business information effectively for end users
· Sound knowledge of systems, M3, MS office package and business information tools
· Fluent in both verbal and written English
Are you curious to find more efficient and effective ways of working, to use analytical methods to optimize performance and drive the business forward? Are you a goal- and delivery oriented person with a passion for details and excellence in operations? Are you interested in processes, interdependencies, and cause & effect relationships as well as commited to finding root causes and implement corrective actions? Then this might be for you!
Please submit your motivation letter and CV in English online before June 20th, 2021.
For further information about the position please contact the hiring manager Daniella Mattila on +41 79 432 61 45. If you have any questions about the actual recruitment process, please contact our People & Culture Manager Gabriela Zürcher on +41 79 753 20 94.