Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.Job description
- Design, build, implement, configure, document, monitor, administer LAN/WLAN/WAN networks infra and services / systems for IKEA and Subsidiaries and expansion projects.
- Work directly with vendors, carriers, and internal departments to troubleshoot and resolve any LAN/WLAN/WAN network related issues and document the incidents findings and resolution steps in line with ITSM procedures.
- Monitor all company’s LAN/WLAN/WAN, Internet links, traffic, bandwidth utilization and attend any performance issues.
- Ensure collecting periodic backups of network components configuration.
- Maintaining documentation library for LAN/WLAN/WAN topology, configuration and IP schema.
- Supporting colleagues and other IT functions / systems in making changes necessary to the IT landscape, in order to fulfill the goals of their projects and maintain business and sales continuity.
- Ensure all network equipment’s have up to date operating systems, valid license and certificates.
- Support the Network Security function
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing Cisco/Huawei/Meraki networks (switching – routing – AP - WLC)
- Deep knowledge with WAN & SD-WAN types, circuits setups, communication links, service provider scope, microwave connections.
- Awareness of SIP/VOIP protocols and prerequisites along with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis skills.
- Bachelor's degree of computer science, engineering, MIS or equivalent degree.
- Cisco certified, CCNP preferred, Microsoft windows servers and core infrastructure DNS, DHCP, DC knowledge.
- Full awareness of subnetting along with deep knowledge managing public IP address & Natting
- Deep knowledge of Cisco licensing setups, cisco prime, C1, ISE, Meraki and stay self-educated with the rest of cisco product line and latest technology.
- Firewall – SDWAN - NGFW - UTM – Load balancers – WAF – Express route and WAN optimizers experience.
- Understanding Azure/Oracle Cloud networking modules, cloud gateways.
- Managing ISP accounts – invoicing and monitoring services availability percentages in compared to the agreed SLA.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to make efficient use of time available
- Experience in Network Designing & Implementing LAN & WAN Networks considering security by design.