Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.Job description
To establish IKEA as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions by touching the hearts, minds and homes with a vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
Be a strong and strategic contributor to the organization by leading the marketing strategy while securing quality execution in the most effective and efficient way that delivers on brand and business objectives. This shall occur by:
- Stimulating home furnishing interest
- Securing a strong brand and competitive position
- Driving traffic to all IKEA touch points (Stores & Online)
- Managing IKEA’s multi-disciplinary marketing team
- Lead IKEA KSA & Bahrain’s marketing strategy to meet brand and business aspirations.
- Define, measure, and drive all IKEA KSA & Bahrain’s marketing objectives and goals.
- Lead the marketing team and build their competence.
- Activate IKEA’s Commercial Calendar across all IKEA’s touchpoints and channels.
- Stimulate home furnishing interest through inspiring and purposeful activations.
- Drive effective, insightful and performance-driven equity and acquisition campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget while ensuring optimal returns and efficiencies.
- Act as the guardian of the IKEA brand, it’s positioning, identity and tone of voice.
- Define and attract different consumer segments through targeted campaigns.
- Liaise and represent KSA’s and Bahrain’s marketing agenda with internal stakeholders, regional cluster and with global matrix.
- Collaborate with local partners that can deliver on marketing objectives.
- Lead agency partners scope and plans to include media, creative, social media, digital and PR.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing or other communication discipline
- MBA is a plus
- Experience in marketing-specialized strategic and managerial roles; preferably with global retail brands.
- Experience in brand positioning, managing marketing plans and campaigns, managing budgets and evaluating effectiveness.
- Solid and up-to-date creative, media and digital understanding. Have led multi-disciplinary agencies.
- Track record of effective performance-led marketing plans.
- High ability to lead and manage teams and cross functional efforts.
- Fast and diligent; with ability to develop people.