The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Perform first level of business analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks, and present them in a clear and actionable manner.
• Identify and act on potentials for business performance, improvements, and costs development.
• Develop and update the Risk Register and proactively define mitigation actions together with risk owners in the business.
• Manage costs, forecast results, and drive organizational efficiency.
• Develop tools and working methods related to Business Navigation.
• Challenge and support the operations with simulations, scenarios, and forecasts.
• Responsible for the input to pricing process.
• Enable business development and innovation by being an active partner in business planning. Contribute to the Action Planning and goal setting process.
• Lead business performance management; lead the translation of business plans into goals, secure relevant performance reporting and follow-up and lead fact-based decision making
• Secure overall implementation and compliance to processes and ways of working by securing governance structure, deviations handling, meeting calendar and year cycle in the unit
• Lead local project portfolio management, to ensure right priorities in relation to business plan ambitions and balanced resource planning
• Responsible for communicating business results and goal achievement in a clear and inspiring way, and contributing to competence development of the whole unit within overall business understanding
For positions with a dual assignment in Supply Operations the following additional assignments apply:
• Member of the Supply Operations management teams with responsibility to jointly drive the total agenda in the respective part of the business
• In close cooperation with the respective management team, lead, challenge and support the Business Navigation agenda in Supply Operations dimensions
• Ensure consideration and integration of the full SCO Navigation agenda and perspectives into the Operations
• Good knowledge of IKEA Supply Chain and specific processes
• Good process / project and indirect leadership skills
• Knowledge of IKEA Business Planning and Action planning process
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, as well as proven experience from using Business Intelligence tools
• Fluent in English
• The IKEA values reflect personal values
• Enjoy creating structure, simplifying complex issues, and striving to improve efficiency
• A passion for structure and detail, combined with an ability to see the big picture and ability to prioritize numerous tasks
• Enjoys interacting with people and creating a network both inside and outside IKEA
• Always strives to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation
• Loves to find new ways to solve challenging tasks together with colleagues
• Able to critically analyze information and systems
• Able to strategically plan complex organizational & functional interactions
• Ability to manage multiple and changing processes and priorities.
• Able to coordinate multiple and conflicting demands.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work with ambiguity and try novel solutions to existing or unfamiliar problems.
• Must have the ability to understand, design, & coordinate the implementation of new processes and systems.
• Able to interact effectively across functions and cultures.
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!