Jobb > Business Navigation Manager – IKEA Expansion - Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us. Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are enabling the future success of IKEA by offeringan omnichannel IKEA Concept which is attractive, competitive, and profitable, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
In IKEA Expansion, we:
- Lead one way of expanding to capture the potential in all existing and new IKEA markets.
- Provide a menu of digital and physical IKEA Customer Meeting Points.
- Secure strong and mutually respected franchisee relations.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com. Find IKEA jobs here.
IKEA Expansion is responsible for the global expansion across the value chain to connect to and reach the 3bn people in new and existing markets.
It does so by providing a menu of customer meeting points and digital capabilities that enables the deployment of the IKEA Concept and a successful omnichannel meeting with the customer.
It can only do so by continuously building a successful partnership with our franchisees that develops the IKEA concept and business; by maximizing profitable market penetration and creating resources for further , sustainable and low -cost expansion.
As the Business Navigation Manager for IKEA Expansion you will:
- Lead the Business Plan & Action Plan process for IKEA Expansion leadership assignment.
- Create and deliver an overview of the action plans and facilitate prioritization by delivering insights for business impact, potential synergies, and resource & financial needs.
- Enable and contribute to an efficient and effective decision making structure for the leadership assignment.
- Provide follow-up and analysis of business consequences, dependencies and impact of potential deviations (both from a business and a financial aspect) for key activities and propose the way forward.
- Set up goals and KPIs. Follow-up, assess and share performance results and insights.
- Steer and provide an overview of the overall business portfolio for the assignment.
- Ensure that the structure and principles related to the franchise offer are followed; create the pre-conditions to lead, develop and follow-up the franchise offer changes with an end-to-end perspective.
- As a member the BN matrix, lead and/or contribute to cross-business assignments, and provide frameworks, guidelines, methods, processes and working methods, to support business and connected stakeholders
- Be the point of entry for all business support functions; work closely with colleagues in other assignments within Business Support to enable interdependent and seamless business support processes, tools and services.
- Lead a team – enable development of business navigation competences, and inspire and empower co-workers to perform to the best of their abilities and continuously develop in their assignments
- Lead and work closely together with peers across all of Core Business Franchise and IKEA to strengthen and contribute to a strong and relevant franchise offer.
In this role, you report directly to the IKEA Expansion Manager but also work in the Business Navigation matrix for Core Business Franchise. That said, it’s critical to work cross-functionally with other colleagues, stakeholders, and BN functions in other organizations, and to collaborate closely with business leaders across IKEA. As we are in the process of changing the way we are organized in CBF, additional responsibilities may arise.
You are passionate and curious about the assignment of Core Business Franchise and motivated by the role of business navigation as an integrated part of the business. You’re a down-to-earth team player who is eager to take initiatives and achieve results with people. We also believe that you have a combination of the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share IKEA values every day.
- Advanced education in finance, economics, business administration or a related field, or equivalent combination of relevant education/training and work experience.
- Experience working with business development, navigation, controlling and/or reporting.
- Recent experience working with global multichannel assignments with a commercial background
- Recent experience leading business planning and navigation in developing and established markets.
- Deep understanding of the IKEA strategic framework and landscape, as well as the business calendar and planning process.
- Good understanding of the business related to the leadership assignment (e.g. what it is, how it works, etc.)
- Capability to analyse, draw conclusions and act on them with a holistic business understanding.
- Capability to strategically plan, delivering to the long term agenda.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and the ability to communicate complex issues in a, clear and engaging way.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work in processes, engaging different IKEA competences in the network.
- Advanced knowledge and ability when it comes to working with business and development processes, project management, and planning and reporting activities.
- Able to navigate and lead business and people in complexity, ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
- Enjoy creating structure, simplifying complex issues, and striving to improve efficiency.
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week) located in Deft, Netherlands. There may be some international travel required for this role. You will report to the IKEA Expansion Manager.
May 30th, 2022, is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application – CV and motivation – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!