Jobb > Business Developer/Strategic Purchaser | IKEA Franchise
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe people are at their best when life and work are in healthy balance. Come see things a little differently with us.
Our vision, to create a better everyday life for the many people, influences everything we do. It’s a vision that lives in the everyday efforts of all co-workers, all over the world.
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses (divisions): Franchise, Range & Supply and Industry. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people.
Our aim is to provide our partners in the franchise system with the best conditions to implement and operate the IKEA Concept, and to create a strong foundation for future expansion and growth. Read more about us at http://www.inter.ikea.com/.
The world around us is changing. Rapid changes in competition, demand, technology, and regulations has entailed that it’s more important than ever before to be able to respond and adapt quickly. For IKEA though, one thing will always remain the same ─ our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Inter IKEA Group is now forming a new Indirect Procurement organisation (Category Area Indirect Procurement), which has received the task to operate across the Inter IKEA Group companies, between all three-core businesses (divisions). With the ambition to secure the best possible prerequisites for Inter IKEA group to handle the new world, fulfilling the future needs of partnership and supplier innovations.
About the role
In accordance with business plan, the Business Developer develops and implements – together with team members and internal stakeholders- common action plans, delivering excellent performance in running operations and building professional long-term business development. The Business Developer identifies and acts on new purchasing possibilities in order to secure optimal sourcing set-up.
The Category Digital has 400 suppliers delivering business critical products and services to support the management and development of Inter IKEA in the fields of Software, Hardware, Business Development and IT Operations.
The category area as well as the category are in a build-up phase, so for you who thrive in a position where less is already decided, where you will have a high influence in both what to do and how to do it together going forward, this is a great job for you.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- To establish, manage and steer business within Inter IKEA preferred supplier base
- Lead, support and co-operate with project teams running sourcing activities such as tenders and contract renegotiations
- Lead improvement activities such as supplier development process and purchase development process to create and implement action plans together with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Building professional long-term relationships with suppliers based on fact based business leadership, acting fair, honest, professional and demanding.
- Pro-actively working together with stakeholders and suppliers to identify and take action on opportunities and act on deviations.
- Contribute in development of ways of working and source to pay process for indirect procurement across Inter IKEA.
To shine and be successful in this role, we wish that you:
- Have experience within procurement activities such as procurement strategy development, supplier development, tenders and process development
- Have analytical skills, able to process and analyse data
- Have experience of supplier management including performance follow-up, negotiations and business development
- Are strong in stakeholder management and collaboration, can build relationships easily and quickly
- Able to establish and lead cross functional project teams and business teams, enjoy team work
- Can work in remote management set-up
- Have high self-drive and able to work and lead in the unknown
- Are a strong IKEA values ambassador
- Have experience within IT and Digital, or an interest to learn more about these fields
- Have a passion for procurement and business development
If you have any questions about the position please contact Richard Nilsson, Business Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact Charlotte Bakermans, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application with a good motivation why you want to work in this position at Inter IKEA (in English) latest 30th June 2021!