The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Performance of tasks ensuring the efficient process of technological processes
- Establishment and updating of internal procedures and forms.
- Creation of technology cards (position instructions) for individual production workstations
- Current revision of process changes in technology cards (position instructions) as well as providing information on changes to superiors and persons responsible for production departments.
- Finding new technological solutions to simplify the production process
- Preparation of production drawings and production processes for veneer, press lines, machinery lines, paint lines and package lines
- Durability tests of production components and new materials
- Technological testing of new materials
- Implementation and updating of the position instructions for each production process operation
- Keeping and updating the register of technological documentation in the system
- Passing and control and updating of technological documentation of to the production
- Preparation of full documentation of chemicals
- Calculation of the prices of semi-finished furniture
- Creating documentation and material standards
- Preparation of finished products and test elements and conducting of tests.
- Working in Connect M3
- Establishment of an IQS position control manual book.
- Implementation of new products and materials for production. Team management
- Monitoring and managing the efficiency and quality of work performed by the sub-teams (realization of business objectives)
- Identification and supervision of the implementation of the team's skills development strategy for the following financial years: skills gap diagnosis, machines and technology development plans and company business plans
- Monitoring and training appropriate to the current and future needs of the company the level of substitutability, diversity, succession and autonomous teams
- Ongoing supervision of the implementation of development plans and continuous improvement of the skills of the supervised team.
- Implementation and supervision of safety policy in the supervised team
Technological processes (production process, technological processes)
Business processes related to production (purchases, process engineering, production planning, finance)
Production knowledge (knowledge of the range produced by the branch)
Fluent written and oral English
Innovation: curiosity about new information and the will (ambition) to seek and implement improvements in business processes
Openness to change: Treating change as an opportunity to develop business processes and improve your professional skills.
Relativeness: the desire to build good business relationships inside and outside the organization
Proclaiming a cooperative approach that is beneficial to all parties in order to achieve the business goals of the entire company
The desire to act in a way that ensures a high quality of work results, taking into account internal standards/ rules/ procedures
Target orientation: desire/ ambition to deliver business resultsMore Information
The location of this position in Dalian. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!