Jobb > IKEA Food & Beverage Co-worker
IKEA Food & Beverage Co-worker
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
• I ensure our customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile. I meet and serve our customers showing empathy and care. I am willing to listen and support them with an attitude based on the IKEA values.
• I am a good ambassador for the IKEA store in all contact with our customers and I give them a good reason to return again and again.
• I see my area through the eyes of our customers and I have a daily dialogue with them to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants. I then take action based on their input. I also give new ideas to my manager on how to continuously improve the meeting with our customers.
• I know about the services offered in my store and use this knowledge to help customers.
• I contribute to an easy buying process that will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop in the store at all times throughout the day.
• I work to ensure quality, freshness, efficiency and an appealing range presentation, for example by following set product sheets.
• I am passionate about my products and actively learn about their content, origins and other benefits. I share this knowledge with my customers and colleagues.
I work to optimise sales, e.g. up-selling and add-on sales.
• I know our top-selling products and 3 Aces and 1 King, and I ensure they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times. I promote alternative products when these are unavailable
• I support my manager in implementing range changes in a simple and cost-conscious way.
• I keep my area of responsibility well maintained throughout the day and also prepare it in readiness for the next day’s business.
• I work to ensure that my area of responsibility is clean, tidy, organised, priced, attractive and inviting at all times.
• I contribute to the department’s action plan by taking ownership for my part in its delivery.
• I contribute to vitality and take part in in-store activities that are set with my manager.
• I take active interest in our local competition and provide my manager with relevant input regarding range and pricing.
• I help and support colleagues when needed and I share my knowledge with them and encourage them to do the same.
• I value my colleagues’ ways of working and I learn from those who work differently to me.
• I take an active role in my team and co-operate when appropriate with colleagues in other area of the store.
• I keep myself informed so that I can perform effectively.
• I am responsible for my own development and look to my manager to support me in my development.
Steering the business
• I know our daily and weekly sales targets and this drives me to sell more.
• I understand the impact of my actions on the financial results of my area and know which results I have influence over.
• I look for more effective ways of working to reduce costs and I am cost conscious, for example through; controlling waste, correct portions, correct production levels and correct cooking methods.
• I comply with and follow internal rules, policies and daily operational routines regarding issues like quality, food safety and stock figures as set by my manager.
• I execute IKEA store operations and I do my part to make sure that our operations are in line at all times with the Functional Commercial Review standards.
• Safety is a top priority and I and take action and raise and discuss concerns with a manager as needed.
• I ensure any food incident, or potential incident, is reported through CASY and I inform the duty manager.
Food Safety Certificate is a plus
Previous service environment experience, ideally sales or hospitality
Experience of working in a restaurants, Kitchen production
Computer literate, specifically MS Office
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV (English version) to further boost your visibility.