The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Working together with your colleagues in goods receiving to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the customer before the store opens
- Replenishing stock using the correct equipment in to the IKEA standard in a safe and efficient way to minimise damage to stock and equipment (e.g. pallet trucks)
- Proactively working to maintain the safety and security of your areas of responsibility for customers and colleagues.
- Working together with the sales team to improve the shopping experience of customers in order to generate more sales.
- Separating and sorting waste generated from replenishment to ensure correct recycling in line with the IKEA's sustainability goals
- You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- You are able to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of time.
- You have good personal discipline, a flexible approach to work and enjoy change.
- You like to take initiative.
- You are able to work during the early hours of the day.
You are invited to this Life at Home Journey with IKEA, click here to begin Life at Home Journey With IKEA Your job application will be prioritized when your complete Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Read more about
IKEA Vision and Story
Part-Timer Recruitment and Selection with IKEA
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards/
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and crate a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.
Please apply by 31 August 2022