DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF DIGITALISING IKEA PEOPLE DOMAIN PRODUCT PORTFOLIO?
At Ingka Group
We have more than 180 000 co-workers in the world that use our solutions today! We will transform the majority of our digital landscape to support the organization in an efficient and inspiring way the coming years. We need to recreate the way our coworkers connect, to improve the customer interactions.
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
Who you are?
We believe that you are passionate about fulfilling new needs and delivering outcome to our business stakeholders as well as technology service operations. You appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. In addition, you are energized by working both independently and interdependently and cross functions. Last but not least you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
• Advanced training in information technology, computer science or any engineering equivalent • 12+ years of relevant experience in SAP and 5+ years people management experience • Extensive experience from implementing, rolling out and maintaining SuccessFactors as a central platform which is a part of the rest of the digital landscape • You have experience from working in Agile and DevOps set-up with self-organizing cross functional teams, as well as managing software engineering teams and strong documented leadership skills, also with leading in change. • Strong business and technical vision • Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment • Experience in integrating SuccessFactors with SAP(BIB), Global View, Open text and third party vendors, cloud technologies such as Google Cloud Platform
A day in your life with us
• Lead, inspire, motivate a multi-discipline software product team, following lean and DevOps principles to implement, evolve, support, and own the software and system components to Group Digital quality standards. Help building a digital mindset and an engineering culture that is accountability and result oriented.
• Provide technical domain knowledge, architectural leadership, and coach the teams in high class standards for software engineering and operations. Help the teams drive a cloud first agenda, adhere to modern software engineering principles, utilize the proper tools, and automate everything to enable the specified business outcomes.
• Secure that product teams are resourced with the right level and standard of engineers and manage all technical resources and capacity plans within budget.
• Be accountable for one or multiple products in terms of being fully accountable for the efficient, quality, and effective implementation and service operations, including support, incident management etc, of the technical deliverables that support the overarching product owner’s roadmap
• Work closely with the assigned product owners and all groups within the Digital Technology organization in order to deliver the assigned digital products and services
Together as a team
Our team isn’t just a bunch of people stuck together. We come from diverse backgrounds, coming together in the mission of creating a better everyday life for the many people on the Ingka web. In a true cross functional team with designers, data analysts, engineering manager, agile coach, and product owner we make this a reality.
The Ingka culture and values are very much a part of our business and day to day work life. For you to thrive and grow with Ingka it’s important for us that you share our values! You can read more regarding our values and life at Ingka on our website https://join.ingka.com & https://www.ikea.com
But most of all, what we really want, is great people to make up diverse and fun teams that share our values and push us all to be our best!